Powered By Blogger

bugsy

bugsy

bugsy malone

bugsy malone

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The young footballer and the red tomato

Once there was a boy called Paulo. He was a talented footballer. One day he wanted to go to his bestfriends house because he wanted to get stronger. So he walked past the market then the fish shop. Then he got to the river and saw lots off frogs. After a while he got into the forest (well smelly forest.)
He was walking suddenly a big fat smelly crab came into him and said "I want your muceles up skinny dude." "Wait a second!!" He shouted."If you want to eat me now you will only get skin and bones and pieces of chicken I ate." The crab said "where are you going skinny dude"
 Paulo said I am going to my best friends house to get strong So the crab said "Ok i'll wait right here and if you are not going to be here I'll eat you up ramdonly." So off he went...... When he was walking suddenly a big fat tiger came and said "I want to eat your muceles up skinny dude." "Wait a second!!!" He shouted if you eat me now you will only get skin and bones and chicken I ate." The tiger said "where are you going skinny dude." "Paulo said I am going to my best friends house to get strong." So the tiger said "Ok i'll wait right here  and if you are not going to be here i'll eat you ramdomly." So off he went..... When he was walking suddenly a huge smelly chatah came and said "I'll make you die and eat your muccels up." Wait a second big smelly cheatah!!" He shouted. "If you want to eat me now you will only get skin and bones and chicken I ate." The cheatah said "Where are you going skinny dude?" Paulo nsaid I am going to my best friends house to get strong." So the tiger said :go and get srong and then i'll eat all your mucceles up." After a while he got to his best friends house." He knocked the door....His friend opened the door and said "Come in bud."So he went in. After a while he got so strong that he coudent move. Paulo said "im so strong that i cant move and those stupid smelly animals are waiting for me to eat me up." Paulo's friend had an idea. "What about you go in this big tomato."so he went in that big tomato and paulo's friend pushed the toomato and it rolled. The tomato stopped at the cheatah "What a strange sigging tomato" the cheatah pushed it with his tail and it rolled. It was roling and rolling and then it got to the big tiger. The big tiger said "what a strange siging tomato." So the tiger pushed it with its paws and off it went. Suddenly it got to the crab and the crab cut the tomato. So paulo went out. The tiger and the cheatah got up to the crab they all said together "I'LL EAT YOU UP!!." Paulo said "who ever is the strongest between you three gets to eat me up." So they all started fighting. The noise was so loud.Paulo ran quickly as he can and got home safely.

1 comment:

  1. A very interesting, fun story.
    * You need to check your work carefully for small mistakes. For example " at the start of speech and " at the end of somebody speaking.

    ReplyDelete