Powered By Blogger

bugsy

bugsy

bugsy malone

bugsy malone

Thursday, May 5, 2011

the old lady and the huge orange

 Once upon time there was a old man callad jack.One day he dicid to meat her lovely sisters house to get huge and fat later un he statert walken to to her sister house he went past the dagerose temple and he also past fozon moution then he past ocen with dangeros sharks and he also past the dark torrfie forest and then a snake pop out of know where and said im going to swale you all up and the old man said don't swale me becuase i have no meat in my body and olny have old man smell fingers and the snake said were are you going the old man said im going to see my lovely sister to get fat and hugemungis ok said the snake go un your littel jouny to your sister house and get fat so he stater again to her sister house then he saw the lake and then an aligator said im going to kill you on don't kill me because I don't have any meat in my and the only thing you will is old skinny man smell finger and the aligator said were are you im going to to sister houseto get fat ok said aligator go un to your sister house and get fat.Then the old man staert walken to her sister house he was nealy there intil a lion jumped out and said Im going to rip your meat and eat the flesh out no don't rip my meat because I have no meat at all and the only you will get is smell fingers.Then the lion ask were are you going im going to see my sister house to get very very fat ok said the lion go un to your sister house and get fat so old man contuid walken to sister house and he was finally there he was at her sister house then the old man said Im very hungry said old man  ok said sister.After that the old man said I don't know what to because 3 nasty animals want to eat me then sister intrrubed her and said I have a idea we can put you in a huge orange and they will not know your in a huge orange when he in huge orange and when he push him the old man was singing and when the lion saw the singing orange he push it with paw and the orange staert rolling aging and when the aligator saw it he push  it with his paw and staert rolling and when the snake saw it he slap it and then he bash into three and and all came a said Im going to eat you then the old man said who hoever is the scares get to have my body and they fight then old man creep away and was safely home.     

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting story with some excellent characters.
    * Where are your full stops and capital letters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your story. It is very intresting but try to check your spelling more.

    ReplyDelete