Powered By Blogger

bugsy

bugsy

bugsy malone

bugsy malone

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

the ocean adventure

Once there was a man called  Max he become a diver. On the day he has to go to atlantis to find the treasure he dived in the big blue ocean.He pasted the cave,the coral reef and rock as he about to   pass  the  rock a shark swam so quick and said"I WILL EAT TO ALL UP"                                                  
" NO dont eat me up I have to find the treasure when I come back you can eat me up" said Max    
" OK come back Ill eat you up" said the shark. When he swam a squid swam qick and said" I WILL EAT YOU ALL UP"
"NO dont eat me up I have to find the treasure when i come back you can eat me up" said Max   
"OK come back Ill eat you up" said the squid.  
When he swam a octopus swam and said " I WILL EAT YOU ALL UP"       
"NO dont eat me up I have  to find the treasure when I come back you can eat me up" said Max   
"OK come back Ill eat you up" said the octopus.
  "AT LAST I FOUND ATLANTIS" said Max he found treasure, gold coins and dimond  
max got worried because how can he carry the dimond he found  a red bag so he picked some gold with him and went inside the red bag and started singing "Im rich rich rich!"  the octopus heard Max singing but it was a bag. The octopus said " that weird singing bag " so he pushed it and started follwing the bag an than the squid heard Max siniging but it was a bag. The squid said"that weird singing bag "  so he pushed it and started follwing the bag an than the shark heard Max singing but it was a bag.The shark wacked the bag with it tail and than Max jump out and said"who's the stronggest you get my head" so they started fighting and Max swam away and grab the treasure with him to his team.      

THE END                                                                                              BY EDWARD

                                                               
Scuba Samantha Watching Fish Animated Clipart









 

No comments:

Post a Comment