Powered By Blogger

bugsy

bugsy

bugsy malone

bugsy malone

Friday, May 6, 2011

Sabrina in the woods!

Once there was a little girl who begged her mum to go for a walk.  Finally, mum let her.  She was so happy that she was finally in her secret path.  In her path there were trees, flowers and singing birds.  She was in the woods.  She went past the river, the flowers and the mautains.  Soon it became dark, verry dark inded.  It was so dark Sabrina could not even see where she was going, but the wolf could.  Sabrina felt a slight bump, she had bumped into the wolf '''Hrrr'' said the wolf'  ''I will munch you all up!!'' ''Me I'm worth nothing, if you eat me now all you will get is skin and hair, I am on my way to pick my sister up.  You can eat her insted. ''came the reply.''All right then.Go and bring your sister.'' the wolf said.   A little ferther Sabrina met a dog he said''I'll munch you all up.''  ''Me I'm worth nothing,I'm going to pick my sister up.You can eat her.''Sabrina replied.''Fine go and get your sister quikly!'' Of she went into ferther into the woods. ''I'm a munching monster and do you  no what I want from you?'' Sabrina started to tremble.  It was the voice lercing in the trees that made her feel uncomfortible.  ''I'll munch you all up!''said the munching monster.Sabrina replied ''Me I'm worth nothing I'm on my way to pick my sister up,  you can eat her.  Anyway if you eat me now all you will get is skin and hair.''   ''All right then go and bring your sister.''said the munching monster. When she had reched her sisters house, she emediatly started explaining what the problem was.  ''I realy have no idea what we should do''said Sabrina's sister ''Wait I have an idea.''interruppted Sabrina.''Do you still have your blow up bubble Where you cant see threw'' ''Yes, why do you need it.''asked Fiona (Sabrina's sister)  ''I need it because I was thinking maybe we could roll down threw the woods to my house.''  Finaly Fiona agreed.  Then they started blowing two bubbles up.Once they had finished they each climed into a bubble. After a few seconds the bubbles started to roll.  It roll and rolled so fast that Fiona even got dizzy.  Once the bubbles had reched the munching monster.  The munching monster thought''What a stange bubble.'' so he pushed it allong.  But then he thought to himself'''Why would a bubble come rolling down the woods?'' So he desighded to chase it.  When the bubble came rolling down hill and past the dog. The dog thought''A bubble with a munching monster chasing the rolling bubble down our woods.''  Then the dog decided to chase it aswel.  Once the bubble had reched the wolf.  The wolf thought''Where is Sabrina's sister maybe they are in these big bubbles?''  So he popped the bubbles and out came Sabrina and her sister.  Who locked at each other with fear.  Finaly Fiona said ''The strongest of you will get to.... eat me.''So all the animals began to fight.  Quiatly with out even making a noise Sabrina and Fiona quickly went home, where it was nice and safe, where they had enough time to talk about their adventure.
                                     
                                       The End       

                                      By Sarah
                                                           

1 comment:

  1. You have made a fantastic effort with your work Sarah. You have included some excellent WOW words.
    * Just re-read your work carefully to check for small mistakes.

    ReplyDelete