Powered By Blogger

bugsy

bugsy

bugsy malone

bugsy malone

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The lady and the tree animal

Once there was a lady who wanted to visit her grand mother .
She passed the super markets , throw the river and into the forest .
She walked and walked , suddenly she saw a fox .
"I'll eat you all up " said the fox .
"No, no I'm going to my grand mother's house"said the lady .
"To bring for lots of meat , if you will eat me all you will get is skin and bones " she said .
"Ok, now go and get for me meat"said the fox .
She walked and walked , suddenly she saw a dog , but the lady is not scared of dogs .
"I'll eat you all up "said the dog .
"No, no if you will eat me now all you will get is skin and bones "she said .
"I am going to my grand mother's house to bring for you meat "she said .
She walked and walked antil she was nearly there a wolf jumped out of a tree .
"I'll eat you all up"  said wolf .
"You can't eat me now all you will get is skin and bones "said wolf .
"I am going to my grand mothers house to bring for you ome meat "she said .
"Ok , now go and bring for me some meat "said the wolf .
Finally she reached her grand mother's house .
She aet all the meat and all the fruits .
She was by the door going out she told her grand mother "the fox ,the dog and the wolf  are waiting for me to get for them some meat but I think I aet all of it "she said .
"I think I have one peace of meat "said the grand mother .
"Ok" she said .
She went walking and saw the tree animals next to each other .
Each one of the animals wanted to eat the meat .
The lady told the tree animals "I onley have one peace of meat the one that wins the two animals will get the meat "
The tree animals kept on fitting .
And the lady ran as fast as she can to her house safe and soun .

The  End  

By Deniz

  

No comments:

Post a Comment