Powered By Blogger

bugsy

bugsy

bugsy malone

bugsy malone

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The old woman and the red pumpkin!
Once there was an old woman going to her granddaughter's house. Through the markets and into the deep dark forest. First she met a sneaky jackal he grouted ''I'll eat you all up' 'she answered ''what will you get but skin and bones'' I'm going to my granddaughters house and I will get big, fat and chubby ''I'm waiting for you'' grouted the jackal. She walked a few miles and met a Hungary Tiger he roared ''I'll eat you all up'' she answered ''what will you get but skin and bones. I'm going to my granddaughter's house and I'll get big, fat and chubby and then you can eat me all up ''ok then I'm waiting for you then '' and all she went continuing walking to her granddaughter's house. She just had a few steps to the house and there popped out a growling bear and growled ''I'll eat you all up'' she answered ''what will  you get but skin and bones'' I'm just going to my granddaughter's house'' and there I will get big , fat and chubby '' ok then I'm waiting for you. And all she went into her granddaughter's house ''I'm really Hungary '' she ate rice, chocolate, fruits and some coconuts. She was full that she could burst she was worried about these frightening animals they were probably waiting for her outside. So her granddaughter had an idea I will put you in a pumpkin and roll you of to your house and they'll never realize. So she did what she said and popped her into a pumpkin. Then the girl rolled her into the street she sang while she rolled la la la .Then the bear thank ''what such a weird singing pumpkin'' and pushed her away and ran after her. And there came the tiger thinking the same thing and pushed her away and ran after her. And there came the sneaky jackal thinking the same thing he slapped the pumpkin with a stick there came out the old fat lady. They all said at once ''I'll eat you all up'' she said whoever is the strongest eats my head. The tiger jumped on the bear and the jackal bit the tiger's tail they all started fighting and the old fat lady raced back to her house and lived happily ever after!

The End!
By Omar

2 comments:

  1. The writing is tiny and you acedently wrote your last name

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had copy what Aidan has done

    ReplyDelete