Powered By Blogger

bugsy

bugsy

bugsy malone

bugsy malone

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The old women and the red pumpkin


The old women and the red pumpkin



There once was old women who wanted to go to go to her granddaughter house. She went past the market. She went to the river and saw beautiful fishes I was smiling at them. After a while I went to the dark forest and then I saw a terrifying jackal,

The jackal said” I want to eat you all up!” he said.

The woman said” WAIT!!!!” She shouted. If you eat me now you will only get skin and bones and also I am going to my granddaughter’s house so there I am going to be round and fat. So the jackal said” I will wait right here now GO AND GET FAT WOMEN!!

So she walked off. She started walking then a tiger popped out and said” I will eat you up women” he said the same thing and the women said the same thing again. So off she went.  She was near her grandahters house suddenly a huge bear came out and said I WILL EAT YOU UP SKINNY WOMAN!!

She said WAIT FATTIE! You are only going to get skin and bones so the bear said I’ll wait for you right here and if you trick me I’llwill kill you. After a while she got to her grandahters house so she ate 5 plats of curry and 9 potato’s so she got round and fat. The old women said I need to go in a cart because I can’t move. So the old women grandahter had an idea she had a big pumpkin so she put the old women inside so off she went. She started singing(somehow)The bear saw the red pumpkin singing he stoped it he was thinking that that’s weird so he pushed it with his paws somehow the bear started chasing the red pumpkin. The red pumpkin stoped again because the tiger stopped it and he thought it was weird again so he pushed it with his paws and started chasing it. Finally it stopped at the jackal the jackal thought it was weird so he got a stick and broke it he saw the old,fat women. I knew it was you said the jackal. The bear and the tiger got to the women and the jackal. The women said if you guys want to eat me you have to beat each other up. So the jackal and the tiger and the bear started fighting so the women ran to her house and got there safely.



BY Mellisa

1 comment: