Powered By Blogger

bugsy

bugsy

bugsy malone

bugsy malone

Friday, April 29, 2011


The old women and the giant pumpkin



Their was an old women who lived in a small house. She decided to go to her granddaughter house. The grandma went on her way, on her way she walked past the market and the river and into the dark dark creepy forest. In the dark forest she met a jackal.  The jackal said I'll eat u up. The grandma said if u eat me up u will only get a chicken leg that's not enough is it. Im going to

My granddaughters their i will get fat and round. The jackal said acha so she went on. On her way she found a bear. The bear said I am going to eat u all up. The grandma said all u will get is a chicken wing that's no use is it. I'm going to my granddaughters house their I will grow round and fat. the bear said acha.so she went on then a leopard jumped out, the leopard said I'll eat u up the. The grandma said all u will get is a chicken leg is that enough is it. I'm going to my granddaughters house to get round and fat the u can eat me. The leopard said acha, the lady walked on then she reached at her granddaughter's house. Their she ate Kurds and curry and curry and Kurds she got so fat she could not walk. She said to her granddaughter there is a jackal, a bear, a tiger they will eat me up help me. Videa said I'll put in a big pumpkin and so videa put grandma in a giant pumpkin with some food and rolled her down the road. She stared singing lala.she rolled past the tiger the tiger pushed her with his paw so she rolled past the bear. The bear gave her a great push with his paw. The old lady stopped at the jackal. The jackal   poked the pumpkin and broke it their she was the old lady eating (that’s all she ever does).The animals wanted to eat the old lady. The old lady said the strongest one will get to eat me so they all stared fighting. They of them said im the strongest no I am. So the jackal bites the tiger's tail, the bear jumped on the jackal and on and on. Slowly the old lady crept away and ran home where she was safe and sound. Cooking dinner (like I said always eats)


1 comment: