Powered By Blogger

bugsy

bugsy

bugsy malone

bugsy malone

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

the old lady and the red pumpkin

Once upon  a time there was a old woman  she was going to her granddaughters house for dinner. She walked through the market then she entered the dark forest there she met a jackal he said “I’m going to eat you all up”  “All you will get is skin and bones I’m going to my granddaughters house to get fat.”The old lady said so she walked on .Then she met a tiger he said “I’m going to eat you all up” so the lady said “All you will get is skin and bones I’m going to my granddaughters house to fat” So she kept walking on then she met a bear he said” I’m going to eat you all up” so the lady said “All you will get is skin and bones I’m going to my granddaughters house to fat.” Then she came to her granddaughters house she ate and ate and ate until she was really fat she was to fat to walk so she got in a pumpkin shell and rolled down the street and stated singing lalalala!Then the bear sore  the pumpkin and heard it singing he pushed it down the street and followed it then the tiger sore the pumpkin and pushed it and followed it. Then the jackal sore it and hit it and it broke into two they started fighting over her quietly she walked back home.

1 comment: